Friday, October 15, 2010

Fridays...

Why is it that Fridays are so long? I'm always sitting here at work just staring at the clock wondering when 4pm will hit (its 3:11 now and I have been done with my work since 2!).  Today I decided to start a blog...I'm always bored as hell and my good friend/boss for a million years/cool person (you know who you are) has one so I was like "why the hell not!?"
What do I decide to blog about today?



dumb people...oh yes...dumb people.
I love how everyone in northern Virginia loves to boast how they are such good drivers...no you aren't a good driver; not at all.  People love to slam on their brakes (for no apparent reason); weave in and out of traffic; run red lights incessantly; never EVER put on a turn signal to tell the person behind you that they may stop and turn; do anything to piss me off honestly.  Also, everyone is in a rush? WHY? yes..I know you have to go to work and be there by a certain time but SO DO I!! We all have places to go and you have no preference over getting in front of me so that you can run the red light because YOU are late..you are not the only person in this world.  I figured people in busy, overpopulated northern VA would realize that after living here for so long...there are people everywhere!!

on a sweeter note..



my niece made me go and watch this movie a couple weeks ago....terrible movie but I am not sure that I heard any of the dialogue.  All I saw (heard) was Jake with no shirt; Jake flipping his hair; Jake running; Jake with no shirt; Jake fighting; Jake with no shirt.  I am sure you see where this is going but I just cannot get over it.  He is by far my one seed now. I am buying a poster like this one for my room and I was never the pre-teen who put up pictures of Justin Timberlake or any of the Backstreet Boys...no.  But I am that person now.  Oh yes....the things that I would do to that man.   Man o Man.

Tonight my roommate Blondie and some other friends are going to Markoff's Haunted Woods in MD.  It's suppose to be rather scary but the real reason I am going is to see my roommate scream...she is a good screamer and pregaming will also be a factor. This weekend should be a good one!!! (but its only 3:25...)

Insensata!

No comments:

Post a Comment