I believe that I am going to be a Zombie or a Zombie/Ladybug (2 costumes in 1 too much?!). My brother and sister-in-law are coming up! I cannot wait to see my niece. She is almost 8 months old now and is wearing 18-24 mos clothing. She is the definitely what I like to say a "Biggie Baby" and I am so excited to see her I miss her sooo much.
My sister-in-law is definitely what we call the "handy" one of the family (my brother cannot fix anything at all; usually just makes it worse). She has gone out and gotten material to make hers and his' costumes. Yes...I said make! Isn't that just insane? I am so jealous that she is so creative and awesome but I love her more for it. In a house she lived in in California she actually painted a scene from Winnie the Poo in 100-acre-wood and it looked professional. She has also been building a greenhouse, bunk beds and a shed for goats all at the same time. Did I mention she is doing this while living alone (for the moment) and with a baby to watch? I am so jealous. I know there is no way that I will be that kind of mom. I am definitely not that smart nor creative.
My Brother is in Iraq and I cannot wait for the day that he will come home permanently. He has only been there for about 3 months but it really sucks. I'm going to be honest that the war did not really affect me until my only sibling went over. I hope he is OK. He gets to come home now because being somewhat low on the totem pole does not give him much choice of when he can. He was hoping to come home for my niece's first birthday (march 4th) but that's pretty much in the middle of his deployment and is completely taken as is the holidays.
Its better than nothing!
Insensata
No comments:
Post a Comment