Friday, November 5, 2010

College

I am so excited because I am going down to my college tonight to hang out with friends! Thank goodness I have friends still down there in school so that I can come down from time to time and pretend I am still going there. You can still do stupid stuff and act like a fool which is always fun once in a while.

Passed Out On The Toilet

My roommate is coming with me...mainly to go to our favorite places to eat while in college.

These places consist of:

1. Sonic - mainly for their Breakfast Burritos
2. Plaza - everything is good from there
3. Asian Grille - best sushi ever!

All of these places are not located where we live now and thus we must come down and feast! I am also happy to go and see my friends (of course).

Halloween was fun as always but rather low key this year which was also very nice. My cousin and I went as ladybugs to a house party where there happened to be two more ladybugs.  We took pictures to prove it of course but all of your costumes were different in some way.  The house was rather small and there was a live band and the singer was a chick and she was actually pretty good.  No craziness which was kinda nice.

I dyed my hair yesterday! first time that I have ever gone to the salon to get my hair professionally done. I did the 2 tone look:


Ciara obviously makes is look better but mine isn't half bad. I kinda feel like a bad ass...not really sure why but I am definitely diggin it!


No comments:

Post a Comment